The Regional Director oversees the execution of programs and all operations. This position will manage local support staff, strategic partnerships, and ensure the highest level of excellence and client satisfaction. The position reports to the Global Director.
- Manage and oversee execution of all aspects of the program.
- Serves as the university’s representative in Indonesia.
- Manage Center support staff.
- Build and maintain relationships between the Center and local/regional stakeholders and program participants.
- Analyze data on program participants’ performance and take remedial actions, as needed.
- Play a lead role in the identification, evaluation, and recruitment of business leaders to be selected for participation in the program.
- Participate in the recruiting of volunteer business coaches.
- Manage and oversee execution of local student internships and other student engagement programs in the region.
- Represent the university at local and regional events.
- Serve as local host to the university and international visitors who use the Center as base of operations for research and the university’s or client related activities.
- Collaborate with the university’s regional managers based in other global regions.
These duties may be adjusted as needed to suit the business needs of the university.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required and 10 or more years of senior level business experience in operations or related fields, or a combination of education and experience.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree highly preferred.
- Experience working with teams located across various countries and regions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member in a small office.
- Advanced knowledge of culture, history, and business etiquette.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to manage numerous and complex, multifaceted programs stretching across borders.
- Ability to interact with coaches, interns, entrepreneurs, and to exercise sound judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills with ability to identify problems, develop solutions, and take responsibility for implementation and collaborate with the Seed home office staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse constituencies and effectively develops relationships that enhance overall goals.
- Ability to contribute to a cooperative and supportive office environment characterized by service-oriented flexibility, workload fluctuations and variable planning time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, university policies and procedures.
if you interested, please send your CV
subject: Regional Director
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: