Our client is an International Paint Producer Company in Tangerang area, and currently, they are hiring R&D Manager, with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
- Manage and planning R&D Operation, Product Research, Quality Control, and Technical Support (Paint application & auto tinting system) regarding colour combinations to comply with the company policy.
- Provide guidance to team and encourage team to achieve high performance standards.
- Develop new products as per customer requirements on time and in accordance with the plan set to meet national and international standards based on approval from headquarter.
- Improve product quality, reduce costs, improves production process and workflows to be more efficient.
- Control and provide consultation for colour solution and paint system at work site.
- Support product training for internal or external parties.
- Implement and ensure the team follow ISO 9001, 14001, and 5R in the workplace
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent
- 5+ years experiences as the leader in R&D division in paint company (water based &solvent based)
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Excellence communication, analytical thinking, problem solving, time-management, and leadership skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: R&D Manager
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: