Our client is a manufacturing and distribution of steel products in Indonesia, and they are hiring a Purchasing Manager with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
• Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies.
• Partner with President Director to ensure clear requirements documentation.
• Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
• Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
• Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
• Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
• Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Identify opportunities for cost savings.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience as Purchasing Manager or Assistant Manager.
• Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
• Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
• A knack for negotiation and networking.
• Strong leadership capabilities.
• Performed function with little or no supervision promptly with acceptable quality.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
• Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Purchasing Manager
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: