Our client is a city infrastructure service provider, at this moment, hiring a Project Manager with the following work responsibilities and requirements
- Responsible for overall project management process, including project planning, implementation, evaluation, and reporting process.
- As a project manager, he will be responsible and report to the company’s management team and at the same time representing the company in front of their clients concerning project progress/development.
- He/she is responsible for the resource management, including financial, human resources, materials, equipment, supplies applied and consumed during project implementation.
- Designing project risk management, including mitigation.
- He/she will be responsible for project costing and all financial resources used during the implementation.
- Having at least 10 years of project management experience in infrastructure development and maintenance service.
- Having experience in managing sufficient complexity including large & diverse teams, sophisticated projects objectives, and milestones.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill the form below to submit your CV: