Our client is an Education Institution at Jakarta, Indonesia, and hiring a Procurement Manager, who directly reporting to the CFO.
- Manages and supervises the purchasing officers and procurement functions.
- Manages the purchasing team to source overseas and local vendors for procurement needs.
- Negotiates prices, terms, availability, delivery, shipment, product reliability with vendors and service providers.
- Supervises and monitors the ordering until delivery of the goods and services.
- Reviews purchase orders, payment documents, and reporting order status.
- Prepares, updates, and reviews budget files, analyzes budget patterns, and provides inputs to the CFO, Head of Finance, and other Administrators to ensure that the school’s budget is accurate and available on time.
- Prepares, reviews, and provides data related to funding and purchasing for audit, tax, and reporting purposes.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a major in Economy or Accounting.
- Minimum eight years of experience in the same field, experiences in a multilingual and multicultural environment are preferred.
- Demonstrated strong technology skills and computer literacy skills.
- Demonstrated good management, leadership, teamwork, organizational agility, initiative, motivational, and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect.
- Ability to treat sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Procurement Manager
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: