Our client is a Mining Company in Central Indonesia. Currently they are hiring Process Lead Power Plant Expansion, with following responsibilities and requirement.
- Study and review the heat and mass balance diagrams, P&IDs, plant and equipment specifications and other technical documentation, including O&M manuals and equipment manuals, ensuring conformance to specifications and standards and to the Owner’s requirements.
- Develop and manage the engineering design schedule and the document and information exchange schedule between the project team, the Engineering Consultant, equipment suppliers and the construction team and construction contractors (internal and external project stakeholders).
- Manage and control the document and information exchange process between internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage terminal points and software interfaces between internal and external project stakeholders. During construction and commissioning, ensure that the correct documentation, drawings and other technical information are made available to the site teams.
- Investigate and solve technical issues relating to drawings and engineering that will come up during construction and commissioning.
- Take overall responsibility for commissioning, as Commissioning Manager.
- Develop the commissioning schedule with the support of internal and external project stakeholders.
- Manage the Owner’s, as well as the external parties’ commissioning teams.
- Coordinate contractor support required for commissioning, including scope and contract development and implementation.
- Plan and schedule resources (manpower, service providers, spares and consumables, tools and equipment) needed to carry out commissioning activities.
- Plan and execute plant and equipment performance testing.
- Develop and manage the training plan and training schedule, incorporating internal and external resources.
- Submit necessary reports and recommendations to the Project Manager concerning project status and problems.
- Formulate safety procedures and contribute to safety improvement in workplace by considering risk factors during commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance to codes, regulations, and standards.
- Responsible for the safety of the people under his control and for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years O&M and project management experience of CCGT power plants, of which at least 5 years in a similar or equivalent position.
- Strong communicator, self-assured, able to work independently.
- A thorough understanding of the project cycle, the ability to prioritise activities and to drive it to completion and to anticipate pinch points.
- Experienced in developing heat and mass balances and P&IDs.
- Very good knowledge of thermodynamics, able to read and understand technical documentation and to make an expert evaluation thereof.
- Experienced in planning and executing project and commissioning activities.
- Hands-on experience of commissioning systems and equipment in CCGT power plants.
- Good knowledge of pressure vessel, piping, boiler and welding codes and standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Process Lead Power Plant Expansion
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill the form below to submit your CV: