Our client is a mining company in Central Indonesia, and currently, they are hiring Permitting Superintendent – Port, with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
Job Descriptions :
• Ensuring the project obtains all necessary permits, licenses, and approvals required for constructing the port of the company.
• Scheduling resources and personnel training within the Permitting team to meet the project’s permitting requirements for the infrastructure scope.
• Coordinating all phases of permitting process (e.g., preparing application materials for permits, ensuring materials fulfill the requirement of issuing authority, and submitting documents on time)
• Providing support and mentoring to team members to meet shared objectives.
• Researching issues such as legal requirements, changes in policy, industry standards, and stakeholder groups.
• Provide advice and ensure timely completion of permitting actions, fulfillment of statutory reports, and strategies to eliminate or minimize permitting delays.
• Work closely with internal compliance team by ensuring that compliance management systems and obligations registers are complete and up-to-date and effectively communicated with all concerned project teams, organizing and implementing, where required, the completion of regulatory tasks.
• Monitoring and reporting performance of the Permitting Team against the project schedule.
• Someone with at least 7-8 years experience in permitting business, especially in the port industry.
• Good government relations with good communication skills.
• Strong sense of compliance with the prevailed legislation.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Permitting Superintendent – Port
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: