Our client is a paint manufacturing company, and currently, they are hiring Operation Manager with the following working responsibilities and requirements.
Job Descriptions :
• Design and implement plans for the effective use of material and labor resources to achieve the manufacturing target
• Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of technical production employees to ensure a competent workforce
• Supervise the operations of manufacturing personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and schedule
• Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
• Oversee the procurement of raw materials and equipment required for manufacturing
• Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
• Work closely with safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Having at least ten years of experience in factory management.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Operation Manager
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: