Our client is a Mining Company in Central Indonesia. Currently they are hiring Manager Sulphuric Acid with following responsibilities and requirement.
- To lead the team to deliver project construction and operation of Gas cleaning and Sulphuric Acid Plant in a smelter enjoinment, including safe storage & transportation of sulfuric acid, in company operation area, including management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Establish design systems and database technology in the management and supervision of Smelter Plant projects.
- Provide advice and guidance to contractors, employees and consultants to ensure
- Company and corporate standards are applied and maintained.
- Make critical decisions of a process or cost nature by having external knowledge of the cost and availability of materials and contractors/manpower as they apply to project planning and execution.
- Establish the effective integration of diverse project construction in the Smelter plant area.
- Employ international best standards in planning and construction to meet project deadlines and keeping costs low and within budget.
- Effectively schedule and monitor work and take appropriate actions to avoid delays in supply or execution.
- Prepare appropriate reports and presentations for Senior Management and shareholders.
- Develop budgets and execute budget with a focus on cost control and utilization of Value Improving Practices.
- Undertake negotiation for budgets and financial plans with relevant groups and individuals in ways that build commitment to the plans.
- Review cost management issues and identify improvements.
- Manage Department’s Budget, identify issues, and propose improvements.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Process Operations background with relevant academic and industry experience, including working on pertinent software and at least 10 years’ experience in engineering, design, OEM selection and managing project construction and operation of Gas cleaning and Sulphuric Acid Plant in a smelter enjoinment, including safe storage & transportation of sulfuric acid.
- Has experiences as Manager – Sulphuric Acid Plant for copper smelters with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position or having worked with global Engineering companies as Manager for Copper /Nickel/Zinc projects in an EPC/EPCM mode;
- Previous experience managing project scopes in the range of US$ 1 billion to 1.5 billion dollar project scopes/budgets is required;
- Candidate with prior experience in operating Sulphuric Acid plants for Copper smelters using Outotec-Lurec or MECS technology will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in process technology, engineering, operations , maintenance and past credentials to cost effectively manage plants is a pre requisite for this position
- Have primary level operational inspector certificate (POU) or qualifications certificate recognized by KaIT (Chief Mines Inspector) in accordance with level of position.
- Knowledgeable on subcontract management, including project controls, configuration management, risk management, schedule and cost control;
- Strong leadership and organizational, scheduling & time management skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment dependent on managing project timelines and schedules simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate well, and work productively with internal and external individuals within the design, construction, and procurement;
- Strong work ethic, high degree of professionalism with the ability to work with little supervision, handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines, good analytical, conflict resolution, sound decision making skills;
- A commitment to safety and a desire to maintain our Indonesian Copper Smelter operations to world class international safety standards. You should also be able to clearly demonstrate previous results together with a pro-active commitment towards safety whilst having attained the teamwork and respect of local communities and adherence to relevant environmental standards;
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Manager Sulphuric Acid
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill the form below to submit your CV: