Our client is a steel manufacturing group, and currently is hiring an Internal Audit Manager with the following responsibilities and requirements.
- In general, he/she will develop and manage the while internal audit department of the group of companies.
- Actively lead and execute sound internal audits process & methodology.
- Led the planning, scoping, delivery, and reporting of internal audits and assurance reviews
- Deliver a range of other audit services including project assurance, as well as special projects (as required).
- Support the ongoing development and delivery of a risk-based audit plan and approach
- Further, develop the Internal Audit methodology which aligns with the operational framework and the requirements of the IA department.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver deeper business insights through data, analysis, and audit reporting
- Someone with at least 8-10 years of experience as an external auditor or internal auditor.
- Willing to do business travel extensively.
- Able to speak English professionally
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Internal Audit Manager
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: