Our client is a Technology Company, and they are looking for Head of Human Resource, with following description and requirement:
- Leading & directing the human resource function of the company.
- Strategically working with the management team in defining the Human Resource Management strategy of the company, acting as guardian of the company’s interest in relation to this particular area.
- Developing company policy, business process/procedure, tools related to human resource activities.
- He/she is responsible for the budgeting process and execution of human resource cost management
- Creating a manpower plan, setting a recruitment strategy and ensure the effectiveness of the company’s talent acquisition
- Designing and deploying staff performance management system and ensuring staff retention
- Defining the needs of human resource technology (and application), and ensuring the implementation
- Creating competitive compensation & benefits strategy to whole management and staff, in order to attract the best talent and retain good existing ones.
- Guarding company’s interest in relation with “employee (industrial) relation” activities, and bridging the interest of both employer and employees
- Managing human resource department staff, including but not limited: recruiter, HR admin staff, etc
- Having at least 8-10 years human resource management experience
- Someone with Technology, Enterprise or Start-up companies experience.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Someone with experience in setting up new company will be preferred.
- Having international exposure either in overseas education or international career.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Head of Human Resource
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: