Our client is a Multinational Chemical Company, at this stage is hiring ESHQ Head, with following responsibilities and requirement.
- In general responsible for overall Environment Safety Health Quality (ESHQ) practice of the company.
- Site incident responsible for incident / near miss reporting, investigation, and corrective & preventive actions (CAPAs) & NCR implementation
- Ensure safety facilities and supplies were available and ready to use e.g. gas detector, PPE, fire protection facilities and established the inspection schedule.
- Responsible for implementation of local HSE standard and local statutory requirements as well as Evonik corporate requirement
- Conduct ESHQ audits and meetings, monitor and close all actions according to agreed timelines Secretary for the site/country safety meeting.
- Coordinate Laboratory QC analyst to ensure all laboratory operations are run smoothly
- Someone with at least minimus 7-8 years experience in ESHQ practice
- Having chemical industry experience in a priority
- Having working experience in multinational companies.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Head of EHSQ
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill the form below to submit your CV: