Our client is a Mining Company in Central Indonesia. Currently they are hiring Head of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with following responsibilities and requirements.
- Refining CSR impact strategy and communicating to internal stakeholders.
- Planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluating of all CSR initiatives.
- Managing and communicating to external stakeholders evidence of CSR impact.
- Developing partnerships with reputable co-funders, service providers and experts.
- Collaborating with other departments to bring various initiatives.
- Someone with an experience in leading CSR function of the company, ideally with minimum 8-10 years experience.
- Strong strategy and operational management. Talents from big foundation, CSR consulting firms or people from big corporation with significant CSR activities are welcomed.
- Willing to work and reside in mining site.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Head of CSR
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters.
Fill the form below to submit your CV: