Our client is a newly established technology enterprise in Indonesia, and presently they are hiring an Executive Assistance, with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for taking care of client offices, including physical offices, office furniture, and office supplies, and maintaining the best office conditions so that employees can work optimally.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions and assists the management team in relation to producing correspondence, reports, and other corporate documents.
- Organizing company’s events and meetings, including RSVP and the whole preparation
- Provides administrative support to the company Management in a variety of capacities, including screening incoming calls and correspondence and responding independently when possible, procurement/purchasing of office stuff.
- Prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Min 5 years experience as Office Manager for a multinational company OR at least 8-10 years of experience as senior executive assistance
- Strong work execution and multi-tasking ability
- Great communication and influential skills, ability to ensure the office standard, and compliance
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Executive Assistant
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruiters
Fill out the form below to submit your CV: