Our client is a Tourism related company in Indonesia. They are currently hiring CFO who will report directly to the board of Directors. You may find below job description and job requirement.
- In general, he/she will manage the whole Finance & Accounting operation of the company, including corporate accounting, treasury management, budgeting and controlling, compliance as well as tax management.
- Manage all corporate accounting operations, and ensuring the accounting record has been complied with General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP), and the report is presented in the expected deadline.
- Dealing with shareholders and corporate BOC in relation company’s financial management.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government regulation particularly in relation with taxation, BPJS, BKPM requirement, etc
- Develop and document business processes, accounting policies, the ERP/other reporting applications to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Currently a CFO or Financial Controller of a hotel, resort or other hospitality business.
- Sufficient exposures in accounting, cash management, project accounting, budgeting & reporting, plus tax management
- Bachelor of Accounting is must; CA/ CMA/ CIMA holder is a plus point.
- Able to communicate and work together company’s BODs
- Good English proficiency is a must.
- Can join the company immediately.
Salary Range: IDR 40-50 million/month + other benefits. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to:
You can also submit your CV by filling in the form below:
Do you have friends with skills and experiences as required by the job vacancies here? Click the button below to refer your friend for this job!